My first attempt at snowshoeing this year. We went about every other week and each time there were about 9-15 of us. This picture was taken on a cliff, literally, after we climbed an Ogden mountain to the Ogden overlook. You can see the lights of Ogden City behind us. Beautiful and worth it but one of the hardest hikes I have been on in my life. Kolby & President Bush! :)
My "sisters" out for a birthday dinner.
Happy Birthday Rebecca!
This winter was one of the best winters we've had in a long time. We went sledding more times than I could count! That's my babies Adrienn and Shaye.
The view from my bedroom deck. I love how every sunset is so unique.
The stage where the spellers waited their turn at the microphone.
Our other baby girl Serengetti, Sidney's daughter. My heart is also sad for how hard she is going to take not having her mom around. They are practically attached at the hip.
Our front yard on a day we got over two feet of snow within about twelve hours. I shoveled three times that day. That's my truck that got me through this crazy winter! Looooove IT!!! :)